Monday, March 10, 2014

Life is a Roller Coaster! Sit down, buckle up and enjoy the Ride!

You know the sayings: "Life hands you lemons make lemonade," or "Life is too short, eat dessert first." Sometimes life seems so unbearable, hopeless, and confusing that I just want to crawl back in bed, pull the covers over my head and hide. What I didn't realize while I was "drowning" in my big black hole, is that there were people within an arms reach who wanted to help me! Yes, me! I think that God was probably just sitting and patiently waiting and wondering when I would open my eyes! When I did, I saw that the tunnel of darkness had a light at the end. All I had to do was to reach out and put one foot in front of the other. I discovered that my teachers didn't want me fail and my counselor was there for me whenever I needed her. I could drop in and bend her ear a little and she always had a positive word which seemed to brighten my day.

I always had my ups and downs, I still do, but now I know that between my family, my friends, teachers, and counselors, I know that life is not hopeless or dark forever. I just have to remember to ask. Sure, sometimes they will say "no" but more times than not, I usually get a "yes." I always try to "pass it on" with kindness to someone else because karma will come around. (What is Karma? watch this - Karma: Our Bond to Past and PresentThink about how positive this world would be if we all passed out kindness, caring, love, to one another? Positive Karma would fill the world for everyone.

Try to do something nice for someone and see what happens to your Karma.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a really rough day today, going to see my counselor

    ReplyDelete

Thank You!